||Doing Business with NASA Glenn|
NASA Glenn Research Center provides ground test facilities to industry, government, and academia specializing in:
- Engine Components Testing
- Full-Scale Engine Testing
- Flight Research
- Icing Research
- Materials and Structures
- Space Power and Propulsion
- Wind Tunnels
Our unique facilities offer superior customer service, flexible scheduling, and state-of-the-art testing capabilities.
Test Request Process
- Customer contacts the facility manager and/or submits a test request form.
- Non-NASA customers must submit a formal letter of request to the appropriate facility manager.
- Appropriate NASA Glenn personnel will review the test request and provide a detailed cost estimate.
- A formal test agreement is prepared and signed by both parties.
- Pre-test meetings are held to discuss the project and test requirements.
If you need further information about our facility capabilties or the general testing process, please complete the brief linked form to have your specific inquiry answered.
In addition to world-class test facilities, the NASA Glenn Research Center also offers test customers a range of consultation opportunities. Our experts have extensive expertise in their fields and are able to provide added value to your test experience.
Contact the appropriate facility manager for more information about Glenn experts who can help meet your individual research testing needs. If you are developing a new technology or improving an existing technology, visit the Innovation Project Office for more information on partnering and commercializing your innovation.